Talent Acquisition Specialist – IT Recruitment
Coimbatore / Work From Home
· Manage full cycle recruiting processes ensuring a positive candidate experience through the interview process (attract, select, interview, negotiate and extend offer)
· Manage full life cycle of recruitment process for both in house and clients’ requirements.
· Bring in positive candidate experience through the interview process.
· Create and implement recruitment strategies.
· Negotiating contracts and building relationships with vendors and clients.
· Headhunting, screening candidates and shortlisting of candidates for various requirements.
· Interviewing and assessing prospective application and matching them with openings.
· Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
· Good experience hiring through various channels like Naukri, LinkedIn, and social media.
· Candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills; 4 to 5 years of experience in talent acquisition.
· Co-ordinating with technical managers to understand positions and recruiting needs.
· Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
· Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning.
· Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
· Meet agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for hiring.
· Lead employment branding initiatives.
· To create MIS, Reports & Dashboards.
· 5-7 years of hardcore IT Recruitment Experience (only from IT Services)
· Any graduate with a full time MBA
· Experience in hiring both multiple and niche technologies
· Independently handle hiring up to Architect Level
· Thorough knowledge on best sourcing strategies
· Ability to communicate with candidates with conviction
· Create, streamline and adhere to hiring related MIS, Reports & Dashboards
· Engineering in IT
· Work experience in a growing fast paced environment
· Knowledge and hands on experience in handling Payroll and other HR functions