SDET Certificate Program
Augusta SDET Certificate Program provides the platform to learn and experience software testing including manual and automated testing. This intense Bootcamp helps to learn QA tools, techniques, processes, and technology to deliver quality projects in the real-time project development environment. All you need is to be dedicated and consistent to complete the Bootcamp. The Certificate Program provides enough training to match the experience of 2 years of a Junior QA Engineer. Trainees are expected to dedicate at least 35 hours/week to the program for successful results. Peer testing with the Augusta QA team starts your career as a QA automation engineer from day one. In 20 weeks your trainee turns into an independently working SDET engineer. Augusta SDET Bootcamp graduation requirements. 80% class attendance. Complete all the project tasks and acquire Augusta foundation QA CertificateComplete all the project tasks and acquire Augusta SDET foundation Certificate
Get professional level training from Augusta Hitech
No experience necessary
Get started with no relevant experience. We teach the fundamentals before moving on to advanced skills.
Hours of content
AH university provides 35 hours of content every week
Job ready skills
We provide you with the skills that employers are looking for.
In demand jobs
Entry level jobs in this field have an average salary of $50,000
Augusta SDET Certificate Program provides the platform to learn and experience software testing including manual and automated testing. This intense Bootcamp helps to learn QA tools, techniques, processes, and technology to deliver quality projects in the real-time project development environment. All you need is to be dedicated and consistent to complete the Bootcamp. The Certificate Program provides enough training to match the experience of 2 years of a Junior QA Engineer.
- Learning by doing
- Work on real world projects
- Mentoring with real QA engineers
- Build employable skills designed for job placement
- Designed to deliver results
After graduation you will:
- Be able to review requirements, specifications, and prototype to provide timely feedback and create requirement defect.
- Know how to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases,
- Be able to identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Be able to perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Be able to track quality assurance metrics defect densities and open defect counts to the team.
- Have a technical understanding of web application development, mobile application development, and deployment concepts.
- Be able to design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Have extensive UI testing experience with combinations of OS, browsers, devices.
- Be able to manage automation activities independently and provide status to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Be able to develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using the automation tool.
- Know how to develop reusable libraries.
- Be able to setup and execute the QA pipeline to build and execute the automation project.
Resume additions after graduation:
- Junior QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in manual and automation testing.
- Hands-on experience of minimum 1-2 years in QA Role ( Mobile & Web Applications)
- Familiarity with common issue tracking tools (i.e. JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Maintain & Understand test automation frameworks and other solutions
- Exposure to test automation tools (Selenium, Protractor)
- Familiar with Builds and Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Experience in at least one of the test automation tools: Selenium, UFT, Test Complete and Protractor.
- Ability to perform various levels of testing System, Functional, Integration, GUI, Regression Testing and E2E testing
- Understanding of all aspects of software testing including test environment, test data, test automation, and complete software testing life cycle
- Experience of testing for functional, Smoke, Sanity, Regression Testing.
- Experience with building and maintaining test automation technologies (Selenium, Cypress, REST Assured, etc.)
A powerful DevOps toolchain for developing and deploying software
Version Control - GIT
Learn about tracking changes and coordinating work with multiple developers
The powerful, high-level programming language powering most dynamic web actions
JSON is a lightweight data interchange format
Reliable and efficient testing for all things front end
An open source automation server built so developers can reliably test and deploy software
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this program for?
You! No prior experience or specific tool is required. All you need is high-school-level math and a curiosity about how things work.
How much does the program cost?
Free for you
Who designed the Augusta Hitech certificate program?
Our team of qualified and experienced engineers spent countless hours creating this content to teach the fundamental of SDET